jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jiger Patel" <jiger_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: BSF plugin in Eclipse - input needed
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 02:32:36 GMT
Hi Alexander,
                 I have written a BSF plugin for another open source
IDE/Text Editor called jEdit. It works great and currently supports
scripting in all 19 languages of BSF. I have faced particular problems with
a couple of languages namely jython, perl(doesnot work atall and no docs on
how to make it work?) but all in all it was a good experience. I will be
making a 3rd release of that plugin soon.

If you want I can be of help in giving you my experiences.

-Jiger