jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jiger Patel" <jiger_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: BSF plugin in Eclipse - input needed
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 11:41:21 GMT
Hi Alex,
         The 3rd release is still in the works and is the most perfect of
all releases but for the timebeing to get the feel you can get the release
from here http://www.mycgiserver.com/~jigerjava/SuperScript0.2_bin.zip it
has all the features and also has the docs in the Help to explain stuff.

With regards to the copy-by-value, I am not very sure but I guess it should
be by reference coz when BSF initializes an Engine, it would pass this bean
hash to the engine to add to the Scripting Engine's namespace. I have not
been in very close touch with BSF for a month now and don't have the docs
with me here but I guess that is how it should ideally be.

-Jiger