jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Question on committing some changes...
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 02:01:11 GMT
Hi Rony,

The basic model is developer consensus. Generally, committers don't need
to get "pre-approval" for changes .. they can go ahead. However, if the
change is significant then its always community sensitive to send a
feeler before making major changes or at least committing them. It is
every committer's responsibility to keep an eye on every commit and
bring up any concerns.

+1 for making a release of the Apache BSF version based on the current
tree. The JSR 223 stuff can go on in parallel but we should try to close
off the current tree and do a release.

BTW I don't appear to be getting SVN commit messages - does anyone else
get them??

Sanjiva.