jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Migration complete Was: Convert jakarta-bsf to Subversion
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 13:11:17 GMT
Noel completed this yesterday.
As of yesterday morning, BSF is now in SVN. The CVS repository is
frozen. Sorry it took me a while to get the following done.

The web-view link is:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta/bsf/

To check out, use:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/bsf/trunk bsf

The svn committer list matches the cvs one.

I've modified the link on the BSF site (CVS Repositories) to say
Source Repositories. I've also switched the BSF site from being one
checked out from CVS (now ~bayard/bsf.old/) to being one checked out
via .svn. Lastly, I've moved BSF from CVS to on the main Jakarta site
cvsindex.html.

All the site stuff should take 4 hours or so to hit the live servers.

Hen