jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migration complete Was: Convert jakarta-bsf to Subversion
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 14:49:11 GMT
On 6/8/05, Rony G. Flatscher <Rony.Flatscher@wu-wien.ac.at> wrote:
> Hi Hen,
>
> >> Is there a way to tell Subversion to use the file modification dateTimes
> >> on checkin resp. checkouts?
> >
> > I don't understand, could you give an example?
>
> Sure: if I changed three files over four weeks and did a check in at the
> end of the month, then svn stores the commit dateTime with every checked
> in file. When checking out the project later, then the files dateTime is
> that of the commit *not* of the last modification applied to the file.
> At least I have not found a way to do that.

I've no idea, I'll ask around a bit. It sounds like a nice idea.

> Also, I tried to add RexxEngine to 'org.apache.bsf.Languages.properties'
> and commit that via svn, but to no avail.
>

> Would you have some advice, ideas?

Looks quite simple, you weren't on the user list in CVS, so didn't
make it to SVN :)

I've added you now. Someone has to manually update after I commit the
authentication change I think, so give it a little while before
worrying about it not working.

Hen