jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at>
Subject Re: Release Plans?
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:31:48 GMT
Hi Michael,

Michael Giroux wrote:
> What ever happened to the release?  It would really be nice to have a
> single version of BSF that supports current versions of RHINO in ANT.
well, haven't heard back from Sanjiva or Sanka on that matter,
unfortunately.

The BSF sources are up-to-date, but the binary distribution (and the
web-site itself) is not. :-(

(As I have no experience or overview on creating daily-builds and
maintaining/publishing for the Jakarta BSF-site, for tight
resource-restrictions I cannot do anything about this situation, I am
afraid. *But* you could get the latest build from the zip-archive
"BSF4RExx_install.zip" at
<http://wi.wu-wien.ac.at/rgf/rexx/bsf4rexx/current/>, extracting the
file "bsf4rexx/bsf-v205-20060410.jar". Hope that helps)

Regards

---rony