jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Victor J. Orlikowski" <victor.j.orlikow...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Farewell to BSF...and good luck.
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 18:54:58 GMT
Howdy folks,

As has been apparent to all, my involvement in BSF has for some
time been nil. For that, I apologize. All I can say, is that a
confluence of chaos in both personal and professional spheres has
led to my being completely unresponsive.

I have changed employers and am working on calming the tumult of
my personal life. These changes have led me to examine my
involvements, and to take honest stock of where I choose to spend
my time.

I am therefore stepping away from BSF. This is really a formal
statement of my already well established lack of involvement.

Best of luck, and have fun,
Victor
--
Victor J. Orlikowski <> victor.j.orlikowski@alumni.duke.edu