jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at>
Subject Re: Farewell to BSF...and good luck.
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 21:36:22 GMT
Hi Victor,
> As has been apparent to all, my involvement in BSF has for some
> time been nil. For that, I apologize. All I can say, is that a
> confluence of chaos in both personal and professional spheres has
> led to my being completely unresponsive.

:-(
> I have changed employers and am working on calming the tumult of
> my personal life. These changes have led me to examine my
> involvements, and to take honest stock of where I choose to spend
> my time.
>
> I am therefore stepping away from BSF. This is really a formal
> statement of my already well established lack of involvement.

Well, I think you have done a very admirable job at the times when you
were in a better "condition" and sincerely hope that you will be able to
achieve your new set-forth goals of yours! Maybe some time we will meet
you again in one of these mailing-lists, groups?

All the best for your personal and professional life!

---rony