jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: Request for feedback/ideas on a BSF presentation (ApacheCon US) ...
Date Sat, 26 May 2007 17:03:29 GMT
Hi Rony,

Congrats on the talk :)

Mvgr,
Martin

Rony G. Flatscher wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> at the upcoming ApacheCon US my proposal to give a presentation about
> BSF got accepted! This is what the presentation is intended about:
>
> "Title: Jakarta BSF: Add Scriptability to Your Java Application"
> Level: Novice
> Style: Presentation
> Orientation: Technical
>
> Abstract:
>
> The Jakarta Bean Scripting Framework (BSF) allows Java applications to easily employ
scripting languages. Applying the BSF framework allows to use any supported scripting language
to be used as a macro language for any Java application. The current version 2.4 of the BSF
framework can be employed for Java 1.4 and up.
> The upcoming new version of Jakarta BSF 3.0 is an opensource implementation of the JSR-223
specifications (a.k.a. "Java 1.6 Scripting Framework") available already for Java 1.4 and
up."