jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at>
Subject Re: Request for feedback/ideas on a BSF presentation (ApacheCon US) ...
Date Sun, 27 May 2007 10:23:17 GMT
Hi ant,

> Hey great stuff! I can give help with some examples of how BSF is used in
> some of the WS and SOA projects like Apache Synapse and Apache Tuscany.
*YES*, *please* do so!!

The more nutshell examples, the better as they would allow developing a
pattern of how applying BSF can help become more productive!

We should add them to a pool of new BSF nutshell examples, and I would
add those examples that cannot be presented after the end of the
presentation in the slides PDF file.

> We should try to get another BSF 3 release out before ApacheCon...
Yes! Also, how about trying to get and test it with the TCK (what would
be necessary for that) ?

---rony

P.S.: Starting in the middle of July I can be of more help myself again
as the summer semester will be over by then around here.