jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at>
Subject jira-admin (Re: Request for help/hints/pointers ...
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 09:57:39 GMT
Hi ant,

ant elder wrote:
> I don't have any Bugzilla powers but i have some Jira admin rights (but not
> much knowledge of how to do things). I've added your Jira id as a BSF admin
> and committer.

thank you *very* much! (Now I should be able to change the status of
issues filed by others.)

Did look around the administrator pages, but have not found an option
which would allow for sending an e-mail to the dev-list whenever an
issue gets created/changed [I noticed that there is a user named
"Jakarta BSF Developers
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=bsf-dev%40jakarta.apache.org>"
with an e-mail of "dev@jakarta.apache.org"].

---

Also a question to the BSF developers: would it be o.k. with you, if you
were added with admin rights to the BSF jira project as well? This way,
we would always have a few people who could change stati, if there is a
pressing need for one reason or another?

---rony