jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at>
Subject Re: Request for help/hints/pointers ...
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 10:20:12 GMT
Hi Martin,

Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> Ping me if I can help out.. Have some powers in Bugzilla and am jira admin..

Thank you *very* much for your kind offer!

Would it be possible for you to have Bugzilla and jira send e-mails to
"bsf-dev@jakarta.apache.org" ("Bean Scripting Framework Developers"),
whenever an issue is created or changed? This would be very helpful for
all of us! This way we can react much quicker than is the case at the
moment (submitters may get the feeling that BSF is
unresponsive/sleeping, which it is not).

Ad Bugzilla: if it was possible to have an information page on
Bugzilla's "Enter new issue" page which points to the Jira BSF projects
with a text asking for entering the issue there, this would be very
helpful also. (However, if the forwarding of Bugzilla issue-change
messages to bsf-deve works, then it would o.k. too).

Regards,

---rony