jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at>
Subject Re: jira-admin (Re: Request for help/hints/pointers ...
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 10:27:29 GMT
Hi there,

following Stefan Bodewigs hint about defining a default assignee for
issues and point it to the bsf-dev e-mail address I went there and tried it.

This is what I got back:

------------------- cut here --------------------

      Project: BSF

Bean Scripting Framework (BSF) is a set of Java classes which provides
scripting language support within Java applications, and access to Java
objects and methods from scripting languages.

*Key: * BSF
*URL:* http://jakarta.apache.org/bsf/index.html
*Project Team:*
Project Lead: Jakarta BSF Developers
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=bsf-dev%40jakarta.apache.org>

Default Assignee: Project Lead (*WARNING: User not Assignable.*)
Project Roles: View members
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/project/ViewProjectRoleActors.jspa?projectId=12310621>

*Issue Type Scheme: * Apache Default Issue Type Scheme
*Notification Scheme:* BSF
*Permission Scheme:* Standard Permissions
*Issue Security Scheme:* None
*Field Configuration Scheme:* System Default Field Configuration
*Issue Type Screen Scheme:* Default Issue Type Screen Scheme
*Workflow Scheme:* None
*CVS Modules:* None
*Mail Configuration:* Mail notifications from this project will come
from the default address
*Project Category:* Jakarta

So it seems that there are still problems there.

Also, the list of possible assignees only consists of "Project Lead" and
"Unassigned", so no other users show up, which does not seem to be right.

Regards,

---rony