jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coarse idea of a "bsf2.4-engine" for "bsf3", request for comments ...
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 20:57:35 GMT
I think that would be really really good. For one it would make it much
easier to not have to use the Sun script engines in BSF3 as we could just
use the existing BSF 2.4 engines until we write our own native JSR223
engines.

I've not tried this, when i posted about it ages ago it was about the other
way around - using JSR223 script engines in BSF 2.4:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/sandbox/ant/container.script/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/container/script/jsr223/JSR223BSFEngine.java

   ...ant