jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for help/hints/pointers ...
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 04:33:07 GMT
On Mon, 08 Oct 2007, Rony G. Flatscher <Rony.Flatscher@wu-wien.ac.at>
wrote:

> Unfortunately, it seems that entries to these tracking systems are
> not generating e-mails to the <bsf-dev> list.

For bugzilla you create a user account for the dev list and make this
user the one who gets bugs assigned to him by default.

Note that bugzilla sends out an initial password by email, which
should not be moderated through.  Ideally the moderator will confirm
the new user and "allow" subsequent mails from bugzilla.

This last paragraph shows one issue, it only works if there is at
least one active moderator, which probably still isn't true (I
volunteered to be one, but I've never received any moderation
requests).

Stefan