jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Randall <javabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Gump build uses JDK6, we need JDK5 for 3.x
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2010 09:47:32 GMT
Hi,

There's currently an issue with unit tests when building the 3.x
branch with JDK6 - unit tests fail under Maven.  This is now visible
on the Gump build since other build issues allowed the tests to be
reached.  The test failure is probably to do with the JDK6 bundled
version of Rhino/JavaScript classes obscuring the ones on our test
classpath.

What's the correct fix here - is there an option to ask Gump to build
BSF with JDK5, or do we need to work on getting the tests to pass with
JDK6?

Brett