jakarta-bsf-user mailing list archives

From "Jiger Patel" <jiger_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Classpaths with BSF
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:42:47 GMT
Funny. My Scripting app works fine using Beanshell. Does jython, javascript
etc engines ignore the ClassLoader that loaded them?? Since it works with
beanshell, ideally it should work for ALL scripting environments. Is there
any plan to make setClassPath compulsory for ENgines to implement. If it is
done so then such problems can be resolved easily.

Any ideas BSF Developers?

-Jiger