jakarta-bsf-user mailing list archives

From "Victor J. Orlikowski" <...@dulug.duke.edu>
Subject Re: BSF Debugger
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 03:16:43 GMT
Hitesh Seth wrote:
> Could anyone give me a simple example of how a script (javascript for
> instance) can be debugged using the new command line debugging interface in
> BSF 2.3?

Hitesh,

Unfortunately, the debugging interface is currently designed for
use with JSPs; it is planned that the debugging interface will be
extended to work with scripts executed from the command line.

Furthermore, the command-line debugger currently provided for JSP
debugging is rather primitive (having been intended primarily to
exercise the API), and the debugging support is currently limited
to Javascript.

However, if you are still interested in examples, despite these
limitations, please let me know.

Victor
--
Victor J. Orlikowski   | The Wall is Down, But the Threat Remains!
orlikowski@apache.org  | vjo@dulug.duke.edu | vjo@us.ibm.com