jakarta-bsf-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Dameron" <olivier.dame...@gmx.net>
Subject setting the output stream of BSFManager
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 00:22:57 GMT
Dear bsf users,
   I used to execute a script through BSF by calling the
BSFManager::exec(...) function.
   The output of the script goes to System.out, and I would like to redirect
it so that it is written in the text pane where I write my scripts. It would
be something similar to the bsh's Console, but using BSF instead of the
interpreter.

   Is there any way to set the default output ?
I don't see any BSFManager::setOut(PrintStream) nor any
BSFEngine::setOut(...), but maybe there is another solution ?

Thank you for your help
Olivier

--
Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl