jakarta-bsf-user mailing list archives

From Eugene Lee <E...@psionline.com>
Subject Old version of BSF
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 21:32:04 GMT
Hello all,

I've looked around for an older version of BSF for Java, when it was still
maintained by IBM, and had the package name of com.ibm.bsf but haven't had
much luck.  Does anyone know where I would be able to find this or does
anyone happen to have an older version that still uses that package name?
The version of the Xalan processor we are using tries to find that package,
instead of the newer one with the package name of org.apache.bsf.  I hope
this is the right place to ask this question, if not, I apologise.

Thanks,
Eugene