jakarta-bsf-user mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at>
Subject Re: Old version of BSF
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 22:12:06 GMT
Hi Eugene,
> I've looked around for an older version of BSF for Java, when it was still
> maintained by IBM, and had the package name of com.ibm.bsf but haven't had
> much luck.  Does anyone know where I would be able to find this or does
> anyone happen to have an older version that still uses that package name?
> The version of the Xalan processor we are using tries to find that package,
> instead of the newer one with the package name of org.apache.bsf.  I hope
> this is the right place to ask this question, if not, I apologise.

the only thing you would need to change in your version of Xalan is the
import statement "import ibm.com.bsf.*" to "import org.apache.bsf.*",
the rest should work. Couldn't you use a newer version of Xerces?

The original IBM version of BSF is distributed by IBM as part of their
Websphere product, if I am not mistaken.

Hope that helps.

---rony

P.S.: If you cannot locate it, then please let me know. (I have
somewhere a version, but I would need to search it on my backups.)