jakarta-bsf-user mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at>
Subject Re: Old version of BSF
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 06:51:52 GMT
Hi Eugene,

just a last hint: if you go the the "current" directory of the BSF4Rexx
distribution at <http://wi.wu-wien.ac.at/rgf/rexx/bsf4rexx/current/>,
then you could point your browser to the text-files there.
<http://wi.wu-wien.ac.at/rgf/rexx/bsf4rexx/current/changesBSF4Rexx.txt>
hints at the IBM BSF version such that you can retrieve the latest one
there (I added bug-fixes to the IBM BSF package to keep it in sync as
long as possible with the Apache BSF package).

Regards,

---rony