jakarta-bsf-user mailing list archives

From Daling Xu <daling...@yahoo.com>
Subject BSFManager.terminate doesn't termimate the script engine
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 22:35:16 GMT
Hi,

  I am using BSF to run javascript from my Java application. The script code have a infinte
loop in it.  I would like to terminate the javascript engine from my java process under certain
condition. So I called BSFManager.terminate() method in my java code. Base on the documentation,
this suppose to terminate the script engine. But it actually doesn't. Anything wrong? How
should I stop the script engine?

Thanks.

  Linda

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done
faster.