jakarta-bsf-user mailing list archives

From Daling Xu <daling...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: overhead of new BSFManager()
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:20:04 GMT
the script is actually very simple now. I am just doing some expriment to see whethere I can
run multiple scripts at the same time. The actual script is just like

  print("Welcome to the test");
  while( true ) {
     var xyz = mybean.method1();
     print( xyz );
     mybean.method2();
  }

  Linda

"Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatscher@wu-wien.ac.at> wrote:
  Hi Linda,
> Before I try any pooling approach. I did some test on my current code.
>
> When I just new 2 BSFManager in my project, my whole project takes about 60M memory.
When I start 200 BSFManager instance, I am useing 170M memory; for 100 BSFManager, it took
120M memory. ....

very interesting (half a megabyte per BSFManager instance)! How large
are these scripts/the Java objects to interact with? (Just curious.)

Regards,

---rony