jakarta-bsf-user mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at>
Subject Re: evaluating simple string "2 == 2"
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:51:50 GMT
Hi Raza,

firstly, Jack is right, of course, there needs to be a Logger utility.

However, BSF 2.4 is supposed to be delivered with a minimal Logger named
"BSF_Log" (with "BSF_LogFactory"), but this class is not part of the
official BSF 2.4 binary distribution
<http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/infosys/servers/http/apache/dist/jakarta/bsf/binaries/bsf-bin-2.4.0.zip>.
The purpose of it would be to have the logging facility operational,
even if you would not have any other logging facilitiy at hand; not
distributing it, of course, is countering the (good) intention...

In the meantime Jack's advice will help you.

Regards,

---rony