jakarta-bsf-user mailing list archives

From "Raza, Rizwan \(MLCI\)" <Rizwan_R...@ml.com>
Subject RE: evaluating simple string "2 == 2"
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:52:06 GMT
Thanks. Ok I got that so that problem is gone but now it is complaining
for
org.apache.bsf.engines.java.JavaEngine. I do not think that the bsf
2.4.0 jar that I am using has JavaEngine in it. Am I using an obsolete
version?

Oct 15, 2008 10:45:14 AM org.apache.bsf.BSFManager loadScriptingEngine
SEVERE: Exception :
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.bsf.engines.java.JavaEngine
	at
org.apache.bsf.BSFManager.loadScriptingEngine(BSFManager.java:693)
	at org.apache.bsf.BSFManager.eval(BSFManager.java:435)
	at EvaluatorB.Evaluate(EvaluatorB.java:18)
	at Evaluator.main(Evaluator.java:7)
	at Evaluator.main(Evaluator.java:8)
org.apache.bsf.BSFException: unable to load language: java

Below is the code.

import org.apache.*;
import org.apache.bsf.*;
import org.apache.commons.*;