jakarta-general mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta Wiki] Update of "JakartaBoardReport-October2011" by RahulAkolkar
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 15:04:22 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for change notification.

The "JakartaBoardReport-October2011" page has been changed by RahulAkolkar:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-October2011

Comment:
Initial draft

New page:
## page was copied from JakartaBoardReport-current
Jakarta status report, October 2011. We have included a TLP resolution for Apache JMeter for
the board's consideration at this board meeting.

=== General ===

This quarter, we reached consensus on the remaining three sub-projects at Jakarta. BSF was
moved to Apache Commons, Cactus was moved to Apache Attic and we have a TLP resolution for
Apache JMeter for the board's consideration at this meeting. If the board approves the resolution,
we will then begin the steps to move JMeter to a TLP and subsequently, the steps to shut down
Apache Jakarta.

=== Community ===

 * New committer: Philippe Mouawad (JMeter)

=== Releases ===

 * None

=== Subproject news ===

==== BCEL ====

Moved to Apache Commons last quarter, move has been completed.

Moved to Apache Commons this quarter, move has been completed.

==== Cactus ====

Moved to Apache Attic this quarter, move has been completed.

Moved to Apache Commons last quarter, move has been completed.

==== JMeter ====

Active user list and Bugzilla component. Many bug fixes and improvements this quarter. One
new committer this quarter. We have voted to propose JMeter as a TLP this quarter.