jakarta-general mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta Wiki] Update of "JakartaBoardReport-October2011" by SebastianBazley
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 16:18:54 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for change notification.

The "JakartaBoardReport-October2011" page has been changed by SebastianBazley:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-October2011?action=diff&rev1=1&rev2=2

  ==== JMeter ====

- Active user list and Bugzilla component. Many bug fixes and improvements this quarter. One
new committer this quarter. We have voted to propose JMeter as a TLP this quarter.
+ Active user list and Bugzilla component. Many bug fixes and improvements this quarter. One
new committer this quarter. We have voted to propose JMeter as a TLP this quarter. Released
JMeter 2.5.1 on Oct 3rd 2011, 2.5 was released on Aug 17 2011.