jakarta-general mailing list archives

From "Geiglein, Gary" <geigle...@peacetech.com>
Subject Top Level Jakarta Website
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 17:48:44 GMT
In general I like the Apache Websites, and we use a lot of Apache technologies in our development
efforts. With that said, the Jakarta site has one problem. It is not easy for a new Jakarta
user to find the current Jakarta projects.

I would think that the current projects would be more important to spotlight than either Ex-Jakarta
or Retired Projects. But the list is not found on any of the entry level pages.

John Gary Geiglein

John Gary Geiglein
Project Manager
[cid:image001.jpg@01CC9E14.62915D10]
          (Formerly IT Solutions LLC)

6116 Executive Blvd.
Suite 701-A
Rockville, MD 20852
301-451-6544 (office)
443-538-3620 (cell)
gary.geiglein@acentia.com<mailto:gary.geiglein@acentia.com>
www.acentia.com<http://www.acentia.com>

Acentia is a family of companies that include ITS Holding Company LLC, Interactive Technology
Solutions LLC, ITEQ Integrated Technologies Inc., Codin Solutions Inc., ITS Net Inc., ITS
Net Government Services, Inc., ITS Net Government Solutions Inc., Optimus Corporation, and
Peace Technology.

The information in this electronic mail message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this Internet electronic mail message by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and
may be unlawful.