jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From "Karl Baum" <karl.b...@Tallan.com>
Subject RE: cashe.ccf problems.
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 19:42:20 GMT
Just looking it over very quickly:

#Memory Shrinking

jcs.default.cacheattributes.cacheattributes.UseMemoryShrinker=true

jcs.default.cacheattributes.cacheattributes.MaxMemoryIdleTimeSeconds=360
0

jcs.default.cacheattributes.cacheattributes.ShrinkerIntervalSeconds=60

should be:

#Memory Shrinking

jcs.default.cacheattributes.UseMemoryShrinker=true

jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxMemoryIdleTimeSeconds=3600

jcs.default.cacheattributes.ShrinkerIntervalSeconds=60

I think you have an extra cacheattributes in there.  There could be more
changes needed, but let me know how this works out.  I am new to JCS as
well, but I have kept my cache.ccf simple for development purposes.  I
plan on expanding the configuration when we start performance testing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anton Shapiro [mailto:ashapiro@bluecatnetworks.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 8:33 AM
To: turbine-jcs-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: cashe.ccf problems.

Hi, I am new to all this. I am not sure what is going on, but I am
having the following exceptions. Below is the exception contents and
cache.ccf file, I assume that the cache.ccf needs some changes. Can any
body help me?

Thank you very mach for any feedback.

Anton.

EXCEPTIONS:

Task data generation: 21781

0 [main] INFO helpers.XMLHelper - Parsing XML: unknown system id

1161 [main] INFO control.CompositeCacheConfigurator - setting defaults
to DC

1201 [main] INFO control.CompositeCacheConfigurator - setting
defaultCompositeCacheAttributes to [ useLateral = true, useRemote =
true, useDisk = true, maxObjs = 1000 ]

1201 [main] WARN config.OptionConverter - Could not find value for key
jcs.default.elementattributes

1201 [main] WARN control.CompositeCacheConfigurator - Could not
instantiate eAttr named 'jcs.default.elementattributes', using defaults.

1221 [main] INFO control.CompositeCacheConfigurator - setting
defaultElementAttributes to [ IS_LATERAL = false, IS_SPOOL = false,
IS_REMOTE = false, IS_ETERNAL = true, MaxLifeSeconds = 300, IdleTime =
-1, CreateTime = 1046876096620, LastAccessTime = 1046876096620,
getTimeToLiveSeconds() = 299990, createTime = 1046876096620 ]

1231 [main] WARN config.OptionConverter - Could not find value for key
jcs.system.groupIdCache.elementattributes

1231 [main] WARN control.CompositeCacheConfigurator - Could not
instantiate eAttr named 'jcs.system.groupIdCache.elementattributes',
using defaults.

1301 [main] INFO lru.LRUMemoryCache - initialized LRUMemoryCache for
groupIdCache

1301 [main] INFO control.CompositeCache - Constructed cache with name:
groupIdCache

1442 [main] INFO indexed.IndexedDiskCache - Cache file root directory:
c:/tmp/jcs-cache

1472 [main] WARN config.OptionConverter - Could not find value for key
jcs.region.com.bluecatnetworks.meridius.quarantine.data.User.elementattr
ibutes

1472 [main] WARN control.CompositeCacheConfigurator - Could not
instantiate eAttr named
'jcs.region.com.bluecatnetworks.meridius.quarantine.data.User.elementatt
ributes', using defaults.

1502 [main] INFO lru.LRUMemoryCache - initialized LRUMemoryCache for
com.bluecatnetworks.meridius.quarantine.data.User

1552 [main] INFO control.CompositeCache - Constructed cache with name:
com.bluecatnetworks.meridius.quarantine.data.User

1562 [main] INFO indexed.IndexedDiskCache - Cache file root directory:
c:/tmp/jcs-cache

1802 [main] WARN config.OptionConverter - Could not find value for key
jcs.region.com.bluecatnetworks.meridius.quarantine.data.EmailAddress.ele
mentattributes

1802 [main] WARN control.CompositeCacheConfigurator - Could not
instantiate eAttr named
'jcs.region.com.bluecatnetworks.meridius.quarantine.data.EmailAddress.el
ementattributes', using defaults.

1802 [main] INFO lru.LRUMemoryCache - initialized LRUMemoryCache for
com.bluecatnetworks.meridius.quarantine.data.EmailAddress

1802 [main] INFO control.CompositeCache - Constructed cache with name:
com.bluecatnetworks.meridius.quarantine.data.EmailAddress

1802 [main] INFO indexed.IndexedDiskCache - Cache file root directory:
c:/tmp/jcs-cache

1812 [main] WARN config.OptionConverter - Could not find value for key
jcs.region.com.bluecatnetworks.meridius.quarantine.data.LightWeightQuara
ntinedMessage.elementattributes

1812 [main] WARN control.CompositeCacheConfigurator - Could not
instantiate eAttr named
'jcs.region.com.bluecatnetworks.meridius.quarantine.data.LightWeightQuar
antinedMessage.elementattributes', using defaults.

1812 [main] INFO lru.LRUMemoryCache - initialized LRUMemoryCache for
com.bluecatnetworks.meridius.quarantine.data.LightWeightQuarantinedMessa
ge

1812 [main] INFO control.CompositeCache - Constructed cache with name:
com.bluecatnetworks.meridius.quarantine.data.LightWeightQuarantinedMessa
ge

1822 [main] INFO indexed.IndexedDiskCache - Cache file root directory:
c:/tmp/jcs-cache

1932 [main] INFO hibernate.Environment - Hibernate 1.2 final

1942 [main] INFO hibernate.Environment - hibernate.properties not found

1952 [main] INFO hibernate.Environment - JVM proxy support: true

CONTENTS OF CACHE.CCF FILE:

#Default Cache

jcs.default=DC

jcs.default.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttribut
es

jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=1000

jcs.default.elementattributes.MaxLifeSeconds=300

jcs.default.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.memory
.lru.LRUMemoryCache

#Memory Shrinking

jcs.default.cacheattributes.cacheattributes.UseMemoryShrinker=true

jcs.default.cacheattributes.cacheattributes.MaxMemoryIdleTimeSeconds=360
0

jcs.default.cacheattributes.cacheattributes.ShrinkerIntervalSeconds=60

#Disk Caching

jcs.auxiliary.DC=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheF
actory

jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.Indexe
dDiskCacheAttributes

jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.DiskPath=c:/tmp/jcs-cache

#Group ID Cache

jcs.system.groupIdCache=DC

jcs.system.groupIdCache.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeC
acheAttributes

jcs.system.groupIdCache.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=10000

jcs.system.groupIdCache.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.e
ngine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache