jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From <s...@SonicWALL.com>
Subject Test fails on latest JCS
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 02:00:33 GMT
Hi, (This probably belongs to the user list, but there's hardly any
activities there.)

I've seen people posting with similar problems, is there a solution
to this problem? I got the latest JCS from cvs and maven beta-9, builds
fine, but the test failes:

test:test:
    [junit] Running org.apache.jcs.TestDiskCache
    [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 5.453
sec
    [junit] Running org.apache.jcs.TestDiskCacheConcurrent
    [junit] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
    [junit] Exception in thread "main"
    [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.jcs.TestDiskCacheConcurrent FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.jcs.TestJCS
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.828
sec
    [junit] Running org.apache.jcs.TestSimpleLoad
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 5.906
sec
    [junit] Running org.apache.jcs.TestTCPLateralCache
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2.703
sec

Any ideas? thanks.

Shunhui