jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <aasm...@wisc.edu>
Subject RE: How to ensure the index is written out at shutdown?
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:40:04 GMT
The fix I put in last night fixes the problem.  The data will persist.

Remember, if you are in a distributed environment, then using disk
persistence is a bad idea.

Aaron

Disk
> Store patched for use in JCS, so merging the two branches of
development
> should be fairly trivial.
>
> This is, of course, one of my goals for the near-term future: Disk
> Persistence across restarts configurable from the cache.ccf.
>
> -Travis Savo

jcs.default.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttribut
> es
> jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=1000

jcs.default.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.memory
> .lru.LRUMemoryCache
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsLateral=true
>
> # System CACHE REGION
>
> jcs.system.groupIdCache=DC

jcs.system.groupIdCache.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeC
> acheAttributes
> jcs.system.groupIdCache.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=1000

jcs.system.groupIdCache.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.e
> ngine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache
>
> # PRE-DEFINED CACHE REGIONS
>

> jcs.region.main=DC

jcs.region.main.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttr
> ibutes
> jcs.region.main.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=1000

jcs.region.main.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.me
> mory.lru.LRUMemoryCache
> jcs.region.main.cacheattributes.UseMemoryShrinker=true
> jcs.region.main.cacheattributes.MaxMemoryIdleTimeSeconds=3600
> jcs.region.main.cacheattributes.ShrinkerIntervalSeconds=60
>
> # AVAILABLE AUXILIARY CACHES

jcs.auxiliary.DC=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheF
> actory

jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.Indexe
> dDiskCacheAttributes

jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.DiskPath=/www/cocoon/webapps/cocoon/index-di
> sk-cache

jcs.auxiliary.LTCP=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.lateral.LateralCacheFactory

jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.lateral.LateralCa