jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <aasm...@wisc.edu>
Subject status
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 01:07:00 GMT
I don't think there are any open bugs.

The persistence of disk elements should be fixed.

The removal of expired elements should be fixed.

There are three possible issues:

1. Diskcache deadlock.  I haven't seen this, but I suspect the issue
would be solved by my lastest changes.  I'd like to know if there is
still a problem here.  I'd really like to get this solved.

2. Memory leak in lru.  I haven't seen this.  Could it have just been
the problem with removing expired elements?  I've never seen the list
get out of synch with the map.  I'll try to test some more.

3. Lateral mixup.  I'm almost certain this was just a result of some
bugs in the code that overrode the equals method.  This has only been
reported by one person.

Aaron