jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: updating web site
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 22:31:30 GMT
Aaron Smuts wrote:

>Can someone tell me how you update the website?

   1. Update the files under the xdocs directory to reflect the changes
      you want.
   2. Run "maven site" to generate the site locally.
   3. Check that everything is okay in your browser - the site is
      generated under target/docs
   4. Log into jakarta.apache.org (Daniel suggested minotaur.apache.org
      which resolves to a slightly different IP address,
      jakarta.apache.org works for me) and upload any files you want
      updated.

Maven does have a site:sshdeploy target, but I haven't tried it on the
basis that someone else indicated that it was a little tricky to set up.

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.