jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From "Corin Moss" <Corin.M...@tvnz.co.nz>
Subject RE: How to ensure the index is written out at shutdown?
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:18:52 GMT

Ok,  here it is..

# DEFAULT CACHE REGION

jcs.default=DC
jcs.default.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttribut
es
jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=1000
jcs.default.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.memory
.lru.LRUMemoryCache
jcs.default.elementattributes.IsLateral=true

# System CACHE REGION
jcs.system.groupIdCache=DC
jcs.system.groupIdCache.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeC
acheAttributes
jcs.system.groupIdCache.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=1000
jcs.system.groupIdCache.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.e
ngine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache

# PRE-DEFINED CACHE REGIONS

jcs.region.main=DC
jcs.region.main.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttr
ibutes
jcs.region.main.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=1000
jcs.region.main.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.me
mory.lru.LRUMemoryCache
jcs.region.main.cacheattributes.UseMemoryShrinker=true
jcs.region.main.cacheattributes.MaxMemoryIdleTimeSeconds=3600
jcs.region.main.cacheattributes.ShrinkerIntervalSeconds=60

# AVAILABLE AUXILIARY CACHES
jcs.auxiliary.DC=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheF
actory
jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.Indexe
dDiskCacheAttributes
jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.DiskPath=/www/cocoon/webapps/cocoon/index-di
sk-cache

jcs.auxiliary.LTCP=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.lateral.LateralCacheFactory
jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.lateral.LateralCa
cheAttributes
#jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.TransmissionTypeName=TCP
#jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.TcpServers=localhost:1111
#jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.TcpListenerPort=1110
#jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.PutOnlyMode=true