jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <aasm...@wisc.edu>
Subject RE: Store surviving a shutdown
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 12:24:50 GMT
The latest jcs version if shutdown properly, should write two files per
region.  One called keys the other data.  One startup it should read the
keys into memory and everything in the data folder should be available
just as before shutdown.

You need to make sure that the elements in the regions are not expiring
also.

Are you getting the two files?  If not, did you build the latest version
of jcs from source?

Cheers,

Aaron