jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Store surviving a shutdown
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 07:42:56 GMT
Ok, it seems that we have two problems:

- if only a few objects are cached, this is not persisted on shutdown.
  It seems that there has to be a critical mass for this.
- although on startup the objects are read (at least the log message
  indicates that all keys are found), the keys are either not found
  or do not match - this might be due to our custom keys we use, I
  will further investigate.

Carsten