jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From Hariprasath Manivannan <hari.manivan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query regarding remote cache
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 08:15:26 GMT
Hi Hanson,
 Thanks for reply.
 To clarify things about my query : The client A is again another J2EE
application. I referred to client because it uses the data from my datastore
application B.
 The scenario that I am worried is: If a new client application C wants to
use data from my store(using cache), then a cache will be setup at client C
and at the contents will also be stored in the cache at "B"(My data store
application). When synchronization happens, the cache at A will updated to
have the stuff that "C" requested.
 Regards,
Hari

--