jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From Hariprasath Manivannan <hari.manivan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query regarding remote cache
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 11:25:18 GMT
Hi Hanson,
 I agree to the first two points. Thanks for pointing out the mistake in my
diagram's.
 Regarding the third point, I call the cache at B as the local cache as it
is local to the application which is the source for all other apps. I
mentioned cache at A and B as remote cache because, the cache is remote to
the source(B). And it is job of App B to refresh the remote caches
maintained at A and C.
 The question is while refreshing, the remote cache at A or B will be
synched with the local cache at B. While doing so, the cache at A will have
contents related to cache at C.
 I am not sure if I am missing something basic here.
 Regards,
Hari

--
Cheers,