jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From asm...@apache.org
Subject svn commit: r386490 - /jakarta/jcs/trunk/src/test/org/apache/jcs/auxiliary/disk/hsql/TestHSQLDiskCache.java
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 00:15:54 GMT
Author: asmuts
Date: Thu Mar 16 16:15:51 2006
New Revision: 386490

Log:
--Removed old hsql disk cache.

--Added new hsql using new jdbc disk cache base.

--Tested the jdbc with mysql for several hours and found the need for a removeall limiting
setting.  I added the ability to prohibit removeall commands for the disk cache.

--Added new tests for hsql, found race condition with removeall resulting from my changes
earlier.  added new locking for update and remove all to solve the issue.  Unit tests prove
the fix.

--Added runtime shutdown hook for indexed disk cache.

--Added startup size the indexed disk cache stats.

Removed:
    jakarta/jcs/trunk/src/test/org/apache/jcs/auxiliary/disk/hsql/TestHSQLDiskCache.java