jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Main Functionality is not working
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 16:32:29 GMT
This is an incredibly vague question that no one could
possibly answer.

Perhaps the items are not serializable, perhaps the
expiration time is set too low.  I don't know.

Are there any errors in the log?

What does your cache.ccf object look like?

You really need to be more specific and to try and
figure out the problem for yourself before emailing
the list.

Also, you should be emailing the user list and not the
dev list with these kinds of questions.

Aaron

--- Sambasiva Reddy <sambasivareddy.s@gmail.com>