jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Working towards a formal jcs release...
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 13:31:14 GMT
Scott Eade wrote:
> Arron: What can we do (that's you, me and anyone else willing to pitch
> in) to get this happening?  I'll drop Henning a note to gain access to
> the header update script.  I also have a patch to the project.xml file
> that corrects a bunch of the dependency descriptors and brings many of
> their versions forward - I will post this shortly for comment before
> commit.  Would you be able to provide some insight to the test failures
> and errors as the next step?

If I can be of any help, please let me know. I'm very interested in a
official release of JCS for a number of reasons. I've got a little bit
of release experience now...

The script from Henning is the Python-based "CodeWrestler"
(http://svn.softwareforge.de/svn/opensource/codewrestler/trunk/) I used
it for Torque and it works plain great.

Bye, Thomas.