jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: proposed patch to project.xml
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2007 13:04:06 GMT
Smuts, Aaron wrote:
> Run the tests under 1.3.  That's the jdk version we must build the
> release version with.
Yikes, 1.3 was EOL'ed when Java SE 6 was released - can't even download
it any more.

I'll go through some old CDs and see what I can find.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-jcs-dev/200704.mbox/%3c461664B0.5010909@backstagetech.com.au%3e
> There are some tests that expect that something will or will not have
> happened by a certain point in the background.  There isn't a great way
> around this.  Faster machines may expose such problems with the tests.
>
> The disk cache optimization test is a good example.

Yep, that is one if them.  I'm running an Intel 2.16 Core Duo.

Scott