jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From "Smuts, Aaron" <Aaron.Sm...@travelocity.com>
Subject RE: Working towards a formal jcs release...
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 22:39:22 GMT
I do not want to move to maven2.  We can create a pom, but I don't want
to go through that head ache for some time.  There is no good reason to
do it.  All we need is a simple build.  Just leave it alone for now.

Aaron

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.hsql.HSQLDiskCacheConcurrentUnitTest
> >> FAILED
> >>    [junit] Running
> >> org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.hsql.HSQLDiskCacheUnitTest
> >>    [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed:
15.234
> sec
> >>    [junit] [ERROR] TEST
> >> org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.hsql.HSQLDiskCacheUnitTest
FAILED
> >>    [junit] Running
> >> org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheRemovalUnitTest
> >>    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed:
0.766
> sec
> >>    [junit] [ERROR] TEST
> >> org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheRemovalUnitTest
FAILED
> >>    [junit] Running
> >> org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheShrinkUnitTest
> >>    [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 3, Time elapsed:
1.109
> sec
> >>    [junit] [ERROR] TEST
> >> org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheShrinkUnitTest
FAILED
> >>    [junit] Running
> org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheUnitTest
> >>    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed:
0.797
> sec
> >>    [junit] [ERROR] TEST
> >> org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheUnitTest FAILED
> >>    [junit] Running

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.mysql.MySQLDiskCacheHsqlBackedUnitTes