jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From "Smuts, Aaron" <Aaron.Sm...@travelocity.com>
Subject RE: proposed patch to project.xml
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 22:42:22 GMT
Run the tests under 1.3.  That's the jdk version we must build the
release version with.  Please be more specific.  Which tests are failing
for you?

There are some tests that expect that something will or will not have
happened by a certain point in the background.  There isn't a great way
around this.  Faster machines may expose such problems with the tests.

The disk cache optimization test is a good example.

Aaron