jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From "Smuts, Aaron" <Aaron.Sm...@travelocity.com>
Subject RE: Progress towards a release
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:35:07 GMT
1. Test failures:  Some of the tests wait on background events.  These
are hard to get right.  I'll look into them, but there are no guarantees
that they can be fixed.  We might have to make them manual tests.

2. Project.xml:  For all practical purposes, JCS has only two
dependencies: commons-logging and concurrent.  The others are for
optional plugins.  The versions are unimportant. . .

3.  License:  We have the 2.0 license in all the files.  Does the format
really matter?

4.  Maven2 pom:  This is largely irrelevant.  If we have one great . . .

5.  Open issues:  There are no actual bugs in JIRA that I know of.
There are a lot of busy work style improvements and the like.  We will
not be doing 13.  We should leave the concurrent library alone until we
move to jdk1.4.  There is absolutely no reason to change it at this
time.

6.  Version:  It should be 1.3.1 or 1.3.0.

I'll look at the tests.  Someone tell me about the license.  And we are
done.

Aaron

JCS-13