jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Working towards a formal jcs release...
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:09:58 GMT
Scott Eade <seade@backstagetech.com.au> writes:

Is the JDK stuff 1.5 only or do we provide it for 1.4, too?

If yes, we must make sure that the distribution gets compiled with 1.4.

Maybe we should start a Wiki page to summarize the work to be done.

	Best regards
		Henning

>Smuts, Aaron wrote:
>> None of the tests fail for me and you definitely do not need to run
>> copyjars to run the unit tests.  What jdk version are you testing with?
>>
>JAVA_HOME=C:\jdk1.5.0_09

>If I don't run copyjars some of the test classes fail to compile.  Try
>deleting your jars directory and see what happens.

>Scott

Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,               |gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person              |eau
Open Source Consulting, Development, Design    | Velocity - Turbine guy     |rwc
                                                                            |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350     |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n

	       "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."