jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Working towards a formal jcs release...
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2007 20:49:39 GMT
Scott Eade <seade@backstagetech.com.au> writes:

Gee, there is no jakarta-jcs wiki? Too bad. Jakarta might be ok in the
short run (as long as we mark it clearly) but I will trigger infra for
creating a jakarta-jcs wiki.

	Best regards
		Henning

>Henning P. Schmiedehausen wrote:
>> Scott Eade <seade@backstagetech.com.au> writes:
>>
>> Is the JDK stuff 1.5 only or do we provide it for 1.4, too?
>>
>> If yes, we must make sure that the distribution gets compiled with 1.4.
>>
>Aaron has stated a preference for doing this release with 1.3 - probably
>a good idea to have something official for those stuck back there.
>> Maybe we should start a Wiki page to summarize the work to be done.
>>
>Where do you suggest?  On the Jakarta wiki perhaps?

>Scott

Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,               |gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person              |eau
Open Source Consulting, Development, Design    | Velocity - Turbine guy     |rwc
                                                                            |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350     |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n

	       "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."