jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Working towards a formal jcs release...
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2007 20:51:14 GMT
"Smuts, Aaron" <Aaron.Smuts@travelocity.com> writes:

I fully agree here.

Building with maven-2 : -1

having a POM and distributing a release through repo1.maven.org: +1

We did the same thing for velocity and it worked out well.

	Best regards
		Henning

>I do not want to move to maven2.  We can create a pom, but I don't want
>to go through that head ache for some time.  There is no good reason to
>do it.  All we need is a simple build.  Just leave it alone for now.

>Aaron

Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,               |gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person              |eau
Open Source Consulting, Development, Design    | Velocity - Turbine guy     |rwc
                                                                            |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350     |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n

	       "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."