jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From jacob_ac <aja...@techmahindra.com>
Subject Re: [ERROR] JDBCDiskCache - :java.io.StreamCorruptedException invalid stream header
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:30:41 GMT

Well I thought the problem was resolved. But it has come back to haunt me. I
am unable to retrieve an element cached into a jdbc database. I can see the
element added in the oracle table JCS_STORE. But while doing a get it gives
me a stream corrupted error.

I was able to get the data successfully  with an indexed disk cache.

Any inputs please help?